Friday, September 10, 2004

Hol Trng.

Woke up early today. So happy. Around 5.50am. Set alarm at 5.25 actually. Didn`t hear them AGAIN. Oh wells. Went to take a quick bath. Somehow Mum woke up too. She was practically nagging at me until I couldn`t stand it and LEFT THE HOUSE AT 6.30AM. Walked to the busstop. Wanted to take a direct bus there. Damn the overhead bridge. Made my legs so suan. The journey to school was so jerky. Been sitting at THAT EXACT seat everytime I board the bus. Dots. I wanna sit at the back! Its more comfy. That side seat sucks! Reached the busstop at 7.15am. Like, WOAH. We only needed to be there by 8am. So I took my OWN SWEET TIME to walk in. Reached school at 7.40am. Took only 25minsutes to walk in. Argh. Saw Malita shooting the balls and I took a ball and went to "shoot" too. I was SOOO pro in all the long distance shots! Oh man, Can`t believe myself. So I kept telling her and Shalini that I HAD THE POTENTIAL. Wooo. And we kept laughing and laughing at my MISS shots. Oh yeahh. I think long distance shots are easier. MY PERSONAL OPINION. As in 2m and above.

Started training. Only had to run 2 rounds around school and another 2 rounds around the courtyard. Piece of cake. Hehhs. But Ms Mary wanted us to run below 15mins. CHICKEN FEET! We took only 5 mins! [According to Ru] =DD *SMILES WIDELY* But today I didn`t run up to standard. Couldn`t keep pace with Ru Ya Malita. Oh man. Think I drank too much water before training. Groans* Training was kinda slackky today. But there was this new coach. She`ll be taking over Ms Mary from the next next week. Ohman. I really want Ms Mary! I`ll miss her scolding and sarcasm! Really. THink she`s the best coach I`ve gotten so far. That new coach took us [defenders] for some drill thing while Ms Mary took the attackers. She took away MALITA! How could she! Who`s gonna play GD now? JKOK!

After training, Ru went to watch Anacondas with Shao and Rui and Ya and I pigged out at PS Pizzahut. Jac went off 1st. Don`t know why. Supposed to be studying. And I don`t see myself doing it. Dots me. Napped from 4plus all the way till 7pm. Ru said she saw a nice pair of shoes at Queensway today. Gonna hafta go there some other times. Hopefully WITH MY PARENTS.

[J][a]*[9]
Beng boy came to my blog. Said it was cheem. SHOO OFF! Heh heh.

9/10/2004 07:57:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com